Are you looking for case studies on a particular company or industry for one of your Management or Marketing courses? Perhaps you need to determine into which country a company should expand operations for one of your Global MBA courses. Maybe you would like to make a good impression during an upcoming job interview by finding information about the company, including details about its history and recent news. MarketLine Advantage may help you access information relevant for all of these tasks and more.
MarketLine Advantage enables you to browse portals for Industries, Geographies, or Companies or to search by keyword in order to access business information in the following formats:
- Industry Profiles -- Each industry profile report offers Executive Summary, Market Overview, Market Data, Market Segmentation, Market Outlook, Five Forces Analysis, Leading Companies, and Macroeconomic Indicators.
- Company Profiles -- Each country profile report features Company Overview, Business Description, History, Key Employees and Biographies, Company View, Locations and Subsidiaries, SWOT Analysis (examines a company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats), Revenue Analysis, Key Competitors, Major Products and Services, and Financial Overview.
- Case Studies -- Each business case study provides analysis and conclusions.
- Company News -- Newswire reports feature information from company press releases.
- Financial Deals -- Overviews include information regarding financial deal types, deal status, and companies involved.
- Country Profiles -- Each country analysis report features key facts and information regarding the country's geographic location, along with either PESTLE analysis (with information about political, economic, social, technology, legal, and environmental landscape) or PEST analysis (with information about political, economic, social, and technology landscape).
- City Profiles -- Each city profile report may feature PEST analysis (with information about political, economic, social, and technology landscape), business environment analysis, as well as details regarding travel and tourism, construction and real estate, and retail and consumption.
- Analyst Insights -- Each reports features a Marketline analyst's examination of current business topics.
Marketline Advantage also enables you to browse Databases, through which you may build custom reports from data available through the following options: Country Statistics, Financial Deals Tracker, Company Prospector, Industry Statistics, Investment & Advisory Prospector, Company Report Generator, City Statistics, and Market Data Analytics.
While working in the Marketline Advantage database, scroll to the bottom of the screen, where you can submit your questions to MarketLine through the "Ask an Analyst a question" form.
If you have questions about Marketline Advantage or any of the Kean University Library's other research databases, please consult Ask a Librarian for assistance.
L. Cifelli, May 1, 2017