The Learning Commons goals are to
- Provide effective, efficient, and timely resource and information delivery through multiple portals.
- Maintain and grow robust, organic, and self-evolutionary student learning support services and experiences.
- Serve as a liaison among and between students and other internal and external communities while interfacing with faculty and staff in learning and scholarly activities.
- Create, produce, assess, renew, and respond to diverse student learning opportunities and needs
- Deliver educational content-based resources and collections in an open educational resources environment.