Set Up Your EasyBib Account
Working from off campus? If so, you will need to log in with your Library Barcode number. Find out how to get a Barcode.
Why Register with EasyBib?
Registering with EasyBib is quick and easy! When you register with EasyBib you can save an infinite number of bibliographies online. Also, while you are working, EasyBib automatically saves your citations, so if you encounter a power outage or computer malfunction your work has been saved!
EasyBib User Guide
Related Research Guides
Introductory Tutorial from EasyBib.com
Watch this EasyBib tutorial and follow the instructions listed in the box below.
Getting Started with EasyBib
- Start at the EasyBib home page which is the Bibliography tab.
- Determine which type of source you are using (book, journal article, newspaper or Web site, etc....). EasyBib offers over 59 different options. After selecting the source, click the citation style tab for MLA, APA or Chicago/Turabian format.
- Type the title, DOI number or ISBN in the search box.
- Click Cite this. EasyBib may be able to include the information for your citation. If your citation does not populate automatically, click the Manual entry link above the search box and fill in the title, author's name, date of publication, etc....
- Check to make sure the information is correct and click Create Citation.
- Continue to add additional citations until the bibliography is complete. EasyBib automatically alphabetizes each entry.
- Once the bibliography is finished, you can export the document to Microsoft Word, share with other students, or save it for later.
Note: EasyBib will only save your bibliography if you are a registered user. Registration is free!