When you are required to use Repondus Lockdown Browser to access a quiz or test follow the instructions below to open the assessment. If you receive an error message requesting a password you did not follow the steps correctly. There is no password required for the assessment.
Follow these steps to install and utilize the Respondus Lockdown Browser to take your Content Assessments:
- Click here (http://www.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?id=356540564) to download the Lockdown Browser to your computer. You will have to run the file and answer a couple of simple questions.
- Once it has downloaded and you can see it on your desktop, close your Internet browser.
- Click on the Lockdown Browser icon on your desktop. This will immediately open to the Kean Blackboard site. Enter your login information.
- Navigate to the content assessment and begin taking it. At this point it will not ask you for more information.
- Click here (http://support.respondus.com/support/index.php?/Default/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/2) to contact Respondus Lockdown Browser Support and fill out a form if you experience any difficulties.
Please be advised that you will not be able to take your Content Assessments unless you use Respondus Lockdown Browser and that your faculty member cannot assist you with its setup. Additionally, it is important that you setup Respondus Lockdown Browser well in advance of any associated due dates.